Beautiful surroundings, wonderful sea views
Set by the water’s edge in beautiful natural surroundings on the Lapad peninsula, 4km from the Old Town, award winning Hotel Dubrovnik Palace enjoys magnificent views of the Elaphite Islands. Belonging to the Adriatic Luxury Hotel Group, it’s a modern, comfortable hotel boasting the accolade; Europe's Leading Spa Resort (2011).
Each stylishly appointed guest room features a balcony and sea view, and the exclusive VIP wing offers a greater degree of privacy with exclusive terrace, beach area and bar.
Dining choices include the main buffet restaurant Elafiti, and for informal dining and spectacular views of the seafront there’s Maslina Tavern and Ponta beach restaurant.
There are bars and lounges for relaxing, numerous swimming pools including a freshwater pool with sea access, a spa centre, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness club, plus a leafy jogging track and walking routes in the fragrant woods behind the hotel.
A member of Adriatic Luxury Hotels.
This hotel is participating in Classic's loyalty scheme.
Features of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols), children’s pool
- Comfort Zone Space spa & beauty centre offering a range of treatments, indoor swimming club, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness club
- Tennis, diving centre
- Elafiti buffet style restaurant, Satu sushi bar, Maslina Tavern, beach restaurant Ponta
- Sunset Lounge, pool side bar
- Souvenir shops
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 308 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
Room Types of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
- Superior twin/double sea view balcony (max 2)
- Deluxe sea view balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Junior suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Executive suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Superior twin/double sea view balcony