Beautiful surroundings, wonderful sea views
Set by the water’s edge in beautiful natural surroundings on the Lapad peninsula, 4km from the Old Town, award winning Hotel Dubrovnik Palace enjoys magnificent views of the Elaphiti Islands. Belonging to the Adriatic Luxury Hotel Group, it’s a modern, comfortable hotel boasting the accolade; Europe's Leading Spa Resort (2011).
Recently refurbished and stylishly appointed guest rooms feature a balcony and sea view, and the exclusive VIP wing offers a greater degree of privacy with exclusive terrace, beach area and bar.
Dining choices include the main buffet restaurant Elafiti, 10th floor Lean & Light, for informal dining and spectacular views of the seafront there’s Maslina Tavern and Ponta beach restaurant.
There are bars and lounges for relaxing, numerous swimming pools including a freshwater pool with sea access, a spa centre, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness club.
A member of Adriatic Luxury Hotels.
This hotel is participating in Classic's loyalty scheme.
Features of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols), children’s pool
- Energy Clinic spa & beauty centre offering a range of treatments, indoor swimming club, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness club
- Tennis, diving centre l Elafiti buffet style restaurant, Maslina Tavern, beach restaurant Ponta, Lean & Light restaurant with healthy dining, drinks and late night snacks
- Sunset Lounge, poolside bar
- Souvenir shops
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 308 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
Room Types of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace
- Superior twin/double sea view balcony (max 2)
- Deluxe sea view balcony (max 3 or 2+1)
- Junior suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Executive suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Superior twin/double sea single
Superior room with sea view and balcony