Liberty-style majesty on Viareggio’s seafront
Situated on the seafront promenade in Viareggio, the majestic Hotel Plaza E de Russie was built in 1871 and its architecture echoes the Liberty style of that era. Venetian glass chandeliers and vintage furniture tastefully decorate the interior, whilst the guest rooms and suites are furnished in neutral colours, with parquet floors and travertine bathrooms. Guests will delight in staying in one of Tuscany’s most exclusive resorts, which is a good base for discovering Pisa or Lucca less than 30km away, and provides the perfect place to rest and relax. For lunch or dinner, admire the views of Viareggio from the roof top terrace of La Terrazza restaurant, and enjoy the many traditional Tuscan delights on offer.