High class all inclusive, all suite hotel in a spectacular location
The high class all inclusive Xanadu Island is a prestigious and elegant property. Located on a private peninsula in the village of Akyarlar and almost completely surrounded by the clear blue Aegean Sea, guests to this sophisticated hotel will enjoy its splendid position and breathtaking views.
Suites and villas are dotted amongst the landscaped gardens and courtyards, and all feature the most up-to-date amenities expected of a luxurious hotel, plus views of the Aegean Sea and islands including the Greek island of Kos.
The hotel’s multitude of facilities include two outdoor swimming pools, a spa and wellness centre, a watersports centre, sun and swimming decks, and activities for children.
Dining options include two a la carte restaurants, pool snack areas, bars, lounges and a nightclub.
The resort centre of Turgutreis with its restaurants, bars, cafés and beach is 7km away.
Please note that some restaurants and facilities in this all inclusive concept hotel may carry an additional charge.
Features of Xanadu Island
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and safe
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (towels, sunloungers and parasols), children’s pool, indoor pool, children's indoor pool
- Shang-Du Spa and wellness centre, gym
- Watersports centre
- Numerous sports activities including table tennis, basketball, fitness centre, tennis courts, mini football court, aerobics, bowling, billiard and darts
- Restaurant, Italian a la carte restaurant, fish and seafood a la carte restaurant (extra charge, please note that a la carte restaurants only accept children from aged 7 years) several bars and snackbars, 24 hour Rosebud Bar
- Disco, day and evening entertainment, amphitheatre with shows (subject to weather), games room
- Children’s club (4-12 years), playground, children’s buffet
- Complimentary wifi throughout
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
- 222 suites and villas
- Private transfer time from Bodrum airport approximately 75 minutes
High class all inclusive at Xanadu Island includes
- Full board buffet in main restaurant, Italian a la carte restaurant (children above 7 years accepted), late breakfast, snack menu, ice-cream, patisserie, children's buffet
- Local and imported alcoholic and soft drinks (served by the glass), minibar refilled daily with soft drinks, 24 hour Rosebud bar
- Daily animation programme and evening entertainment
- Sports activities including table tennis, basketball, fitness centre, tennis court, mini football court, aerobics, bowling, billiards and darts
- Children's club
Room Types of Xanadu Island
- Twin/double courtyard suite with sea view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Sunset suite sea view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Manor house suite sea view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Deluxe suite sea view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Romance suite sea view (min/max 2)
- Elegance suite sea view (min 3, max 5)
- Lavender suite sea view (min 3, max 5)
- Executive suite sea view (min 4, max 5)
- Royal suite sea view (min 6, max 7)
- Premium villa with 2 floors, sea view and private pool (min 6, max 8+2)
- Royal villa with 2 floors, sea view and private pool (min 8, max 11+2)
- Courtyard suite sea view sole use
Twin/double courtyard suite with sea view